We are The Johnson & Mukherjee Brothers Charitable Trust. We want visitors to our websites to be able to take part fully in the activities and offers we provide. We also want to make sure that when we collect information from you, we do so in a way that does not infringe your right to privacy.
Please read the following carefully because by visiting our websites and/or sending us your personal information, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is The Johnson & Mukherjee Brothers Charitable Trust (referred to in this policy as “we”).
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information You Give Us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
Information We Collect About You
- Email and other contact details: You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on one of our websites. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We will use this information:
Information We Receive From Other Sources
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We may also receive information about you from any of business partners to whom you may have given your details with permission for them to send it to us.
The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- Details of your school including names, phone numbers and emailaddresses you provide;
- any details you provide by filling in an online application process;
- details of any grant applicant, including their accounts and other financial information and details of their officers and trustees;
- details of any project including quotes, estimates, property details, planning applications and all other related information;
- a username and password for your online account;
We will not collect or store any other sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information you provide to us when using the Websites will be processed for the following reasons:
Disclosure Of Your Information
- to administer your user account with us;
- to process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
- to administer and analyse grants and for research purposes. We may give copies of all or some of this information to individuals and organisations we consult when assessing applications, administering the programme, monitoring grants and evaluating funding processes and impacts. The information, including personal data, which you provide on the grant application forms, or in supporting documentation, may be made public as part of the assessment of applications. Successful applications will be made public.
- to notify you of event, activities, publication and services that may be of interest to you should you consent to receiving these from us; and
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. We may also provide copies of your information to our subcontractors.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Third Party Sites
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Paul Cook (email@example.com
Deletion of your data
To the extent that your data is no longer required for the aforementioned purposes, it is deleted. To the extent that data must be retained for legal reasons, they are blocked and will not be available for use.
Right to access and correction
Of course you are entitled, upon request, to disclosure of your personal data that we are storing. You are also entitled to have any incorrect data corrected and rights to blocking or deletion. Please address any requests in such matters to our email address mentioned above or write to us at the address stated above.